This is the Suomy 2009 Extreme James Toseland replica helmet.
The helmet features a red, white, and blue design that merge at the back of the helmet to form a St George’s Cross.
As is common with James Toseland helmet designs, there are ‘musical notes’ featured in gold on either side of the rear.
Pushing the limit is what “extreme” is all about, and Suomy’s new Extreme sets a new standard. The Extreme offers remarkable technological advancements that push helmet technology to the Extreme.
- Fiberglass shell in three sizes
- Structurally Enhanced Composite (S.E.C.) shell construction with sound-absorbing polymers
- Dynamically Variable Resistance Crush Zone (D.V.R.C.) Zone designed into EPS liner
- Thermoformed LEXAN polycarbonate face shields (first equipment and spare parts) with anti-scratch and state-of-the-art anti-fog coating (MIST RETARDENT) and Safety Lock Visor System (SUR-LOCK)
- Face shield with Clear Opalescent Iridium finish (Antireflex) and hydrophobic (Water repellent) coating (that allows water to easily rolls off the shield) supplied as first equipment
- Advanced channeled EPS (ACE) for better airflow internal distribution
- Triangulated fit for optimum stability and fitting performance
- Removable and washable padding in ALCANTRA, a top quality fabric that offers highest level of softness, comfort and quality together with maximum moisture wicking, cooling and durability
- Removable and washable cheek pads in Top Quality Hypoallergenic lining with Suomy patened fitting device
- Oversized padding for increased neck protection
- Removable nose deflector
- Adjustable chin guard air intake
- Adjustable (on/off) upper air intake
- AIR-WEDGE Top Diffuser with AERO-SPIKE side air exhausts
- Side air exhausts
- Superior state-of-the-art helmet graphics and clear surface finish
Image Gallery (click to enlarge):