This is the official MotoGP Tail-Bag / Helmet Holdall.
This MotoGP designed microfibre tail-bag holdall is basically designed to hold one helmet only (you won’t get two squeezed in here), however, it does have plenty of space and side pockets to store gloves, boots, or spare visors.
It is a pretty robust bag with string straps that will keep it securely strapped to your bike. When you want to take it off the bike, you can adjust the straps, remove the tail-straps, and attach a shoulder strap, which means to can carry it around like any other bag (we have been using ours to carry our gym stuff when it isn’t on the bike).
This MotoGP tail bag holdall is shaped specifically to carry and store one crash helmet, and can also be used as a convenient tail bag. Manufactured from robust microfibre outer material, it is fully lined for extra protection. Each side features external compartments for gloves and accessories. When off the bike, the tail bag straps and bungees can be stored in the bas compartment. Complete with shoulder carry strap and storm cover.
- Carry and store one crash helmet
- Can also be used as a convenient tail bag
- Manufactured from robust microfibre outer material
- It is fully lined for extra protection
- External compartments for gloves and accessories
- Complete with shoulder carry strap and storm cover
Where to buy it
You can buy the MotoGP Tail-bag & Helmet Holdall at the following places online for pretty decent prices:
- Get it from Sportsbikeshop.co.uk for £38.99 and Free UK Delivery (they also accept other currencies and deliver worldwide). BUY IT HERE
- Get it from Amazon.co.uk for £38.99, including Free UK Delivery. BUY IT HERE