Valentino Rossi’s ‘Elements‘ helmet is now available in the entry-level, and bestselling, AGV K-3 SV range.
This helmet is the design that Rossi raced in during his two years spent at Ducati, and whilst he failed to light up the track with his performances on the bike, he certainly added colour with his helmet design.
The design was based (as always) on his Sun and Moon logo, with the sun at the front with rays of light radiating to the rear where a cresecnt moon is placed. This design also features elements like Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth that are graphically depicted in panels across the helmet.
The AGV K-3 SV is a great option for anyone looking for a reasonably priced helmet that looks like a race helmet, while still coming with all the features that you need for road riding (including a built-in sun visor). This is not a helmet for trackdays, but it will serve you very well for everyday riding.
AGV have developed the K-3 SV motorcycle helmet with the experience they gained during the design process of their premium Pista GP helmets, and the Corsa and GT Veloce helmets. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. The K3-SV is a very popular helmet and its wide appeal has ensured that it is AGV’s bestselling helmet by a long way. The AGV K-3 SV is suitable for all riders who are looking for comfort coupled with high performance characteristics. The K-3 SV is ideal for everyday riders who are looking for a aggressive looking helmet without compromising on comfort and practicality.
The K3 is AGV’s entry level full face helmet and is designed to offer a rider on a budget the experience of owning a premium product. The AGV K3 has a very high specification and is packed with features such as a quick release micro-metric buckle and a clear, anti-scratch & anti-fog polycarbonate Street 8 visor.
The AGV K-3 SV also comes with a wide selection of race replica designs which means riders can pick up a stunning looking race design (such as this Valentino Rossi one) at a reasonable everyday price. What’s not to love?
Thanks to Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis and wind tunnel testing, the integrated ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head (through three front vents, chin vent, side vents, and two extractors at the back of the helmet), and the aerodynamics minimize drag, lift and noise, and ensure stability even at racetrack speeds.
- Two sizes of HIR-TH shell High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes; shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM Finite Elements Analysis system
- Homologation ECE 2205 and ACU Gold Approved
- Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front vents 3 at the front and one on the chin guard and 2 rear extractors
- XQRS X-tra Quick Release System visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Visor mechanism with PVS system Perimetric Visor Seal for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
- Visor micro-opening system
- GT 2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100 percent protection from UV rays
- Integrated removable Sun Visor ISV with scratch-resistant visor with tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liners
- Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Micrometric adjustable strap system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- AGV Share Intercom System Ready
- Sizes XS, S, MS, ML, L, XL, XXL
- Weight E2205 c1.470g in size MS
Image gallery of the Valentino Rossi AGV K-3 SV Elements helmet:
Here is the Revzilla.com detailed review of the AGV K-3 SV helmet:
Check our full review of the AGV K3 SV helmet (opens in new tab)
Put bluntly the AGV K-3 SV is a great helmet that comes packed with features and a solid safety rating that you would probably end up paying more for from other brands. It is a solid everyday motorcycle helmet masquerading under a race helmet’s shape and design.
The K-3 SV series also has a number of race replica graphics vaialable in the range, including five different official Valentino Rossi designs to choose from. The AGV K3 SV range is one of the best options if you are after a great looking race replica helmet without wanting to pay a premium price, and it is currently the cheapest way to get hold of an official Valentino Rossi MotoGP race replica helmet.
You can expect to pick up a K3 for less than £200 / $260. The good news is that the Valentino Rossi 5 Elements helmet is widely available all over the world in the K-3 SV range, so check the links below for our trusted sellers who carry stock. Should be something there no matter where in the world you are based.
|Get it from Motorcycle-Superstore.com, US based with global shipping, and free US shipping.|
|Get it from Revzilla.com, US based with global shipping, and free US shipping.|
|Get it from MotorcycleHouse.com, US based with global shipping.|
|Get it from SportsbikeShop.co.uk, UK based with global shipping.|
|Get it from GetGeared.co.uk. UK based.|
|Get it from FC-Moto. Based in Germany, but ship everywhere, great for EU shoppers.|
|Get it at MotoIn.com who are German based, but have UK and US sites and shipping.|
|Plenty of stock and price offers at Amazon in all sizes.|
|Check bargains and pricing on from many sellers.|