This is the 2015 official Max Biaggi replica helmet which is now available in the Suomy Sport range. This is the helmet design that Max Biaggi raced with on the Aprilia RSV4 for the 2015 World Superbikes season.
The design is colourful and aggressive. Either side of the helmet features a scowling face with 6 shining diamonds above to represent each of Biaggi’s world championship titles across 250cc and World Superbikes. Stars are featured around the visor that feature Biaggi’s famous race number ‘3’ and his ‘Max’ logo. The top of the helmet features a beautiful deep blue base, with the outlines of bones embedded in the design, while the rear of the helmet features the Italian flag tied to two pirate cutlasses.
The helmet was designed by Bargy Designs who have designed many of Max Biaggi’s previous helmets and have also designed helmet graphics for motorcycle racers like James Toseland, Andrea Dovizioso, Julian Simon, Hector Barbera, and many more.
This is a bold looking helmet that celebrates a true racing legend.
This is Suomy’s full carbon helmet, which makes it very light, but it also means you get to see the carbon fibre weave showing through the shell in the dark areas – and it looks beautiful.
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION & FEATURES:
The Suomy SR SPORT, is the premium racing helmet from SUOMY, and a huge amount of feedback from professional riders like Max Biaggi has provided feedback and focus on inner comfort, technology, reliability and safety both for professional riders or for street and road riders who are persuing a passion.
- Shell in carbon material, mix of Kevlar, carbon and fibre, joint through resin and produced in 2 sizes (M e L), made by hand using new technologies, which foresee aramidic resins..
- Inner polystyrene in 2 sizes (M and L) in order to offer the best fitting with different density according to the size. It has channels studied in wind tunnel.
- Visor thermoformed from a polycarbonate flat sheet. Antifog and antiscratch treatment.
- Homologations ECE 22-05
- CHEEK PADS completely removable and washable, in different thicknesses for a complete customization of the product.
- INTERNAL SHELL completely removable and washable, in different thicknesses for a complete customization of the product.
- The internal removable shell has been studied for an uniform stand on the head.
- The visible channels allow the air flow to check the temperature in the internal part of the helmet and to let off the hot air through the back part.
- INNER (cheek pads and inner liner) are completely in fabric COOLMAX® ACTIVE with treatment
- Moves sweat away from the body.
- Keeps the user fresh, dry and comfortable.
- Lightweight, soft and breathable fabric.
- Performance verified and certified by ADVANSA.
- REMOVABLE NOSE PROTECTOR
The innovative rear air intake on the SR SPORT has been designed to further improve ventilation inside the helmet, using residual air flows that, again thanks to the Venturi effect, are able to generate a depression in the lower part of the helmet, in this way ensuring a substantial extraction of the hot air inside it, consequently maintaining a comfortable temperature even at the back of the head (neck)
The ventilation system of SR SPORT, together with the special shape of the internal shell , optimize the outside and inside flows. Fed by inside air ventilation and using the Venturi effect, they optimize the internal ventilation. The back spoiler has been studied to reduce the helmet vibration. This grants an uniform diffusion of the air flow in the internal part of the shell.
Image Gallery of the Max Biaggi Suomy SR Sport Replica 2015 Helmet
Pricing and availability:
So where can you get this Max Biaggi replica helmet? This is Suomy’s race-spec helmet and it usually retails for less than £600 / $730, and you can get discounts on this if you kno0w where to look.
It has to be said that this isn’t the easiest Biaggi replica helmet to find online, but we have pulled together some of the best places that have stock and good prices and also do a good job of shipping worldwide. Check them out below.
Where to buy it:
|Get it from FC-Moto based in Europe (worldwide shipping available). They have a dedicated US and EU site – so they cover most countries. Plus great pricing and customer service!|
|Get it from Motoin.de based in Germany (worldwide shipping available).|
|Get it from eBay who have bargains and stock available.|
|Plenty of stock and price offers at Amazon in all sizes.|