This is another great looking Andrea Iannone race replica at a very affordable price – perfect for everyday use. This is the Andrea Iannone MotoGP replica from 2014 when the Italian was in his second season with the Pramac Ducati team.
This is a beautiful design, it is less colourful than some of Iannone’s past helmet designs but the black and white tones with the splash of bright yellow makes this a very bold and striking helmet to look at.
The design features Iannone’s target motif on the top of the helmet in bright white with a luminous yellow bullseye. The sides of the helmet feature Iannone’s racing number ’29’, and the rear features Iannone’s ‘The Maniac’ logo in white and yellow. Either side of the helmet features a pattern which is actually based on the chemical structure of adrenaline, which is a subtle and inspired touch.
Official description & Features:
- Outer shell made of Injection of Advance Thermoplastic resin
- Visor in Polycarbonate resin with UV 380 filter anti scratch treated
- Solar shied integrated in the shell
- The visor can adopt the PINLOCK anti fog shied
- Quick Visor Change (QVC): Easy System to remove the visor without tools
- Removable and washable Cheek pads and inner comfort liners
- Air pump system to obtain the best fitting
- Micrometric buckle system
Check out Andrea Iannone in the official KYT video shoot for their official helmets:
Gallery of the Andrea Iannone MotoGP KYT Falcon Replica Helmet:
This isn’t the easiest Andrea Iannone helmet to find, but you can track down stock from reliable sellers online – check our recommended links below.
|Get it from FC-Moto.com who still have stock of this Iannone replica. Based in EU, they ship globally also. Recommended.|
|You can also usually find stock from various sellers and prices from Amazon|
|You can also get stock from a variety of sellers on|