This is the official Andrea Iannone MotoGP replica helmet that has been made available in the affordable AGV K3 SV range. This replica features the graphics that Iannone raced with when he first moved up to MotoGP and raced for the Pramac Ducati team in 2013.
This is a very colourful and multi-coloured design. The helmet features Iannone’s recurring ‘target’ motif which is placed on the top of the helmet. The chin of the helmet is blue and features ‘Ai29’, Iannone’s initials and race number.
The back of the helmet is orange and has Andrea Iannone’s nickname ‘The Maniac Joe’ printed in large letters.
The AGV K3 SV range is one of the best options if you are after a great looking race replica helmet without wanting to pay a premium price. The K3 has been one of AGVs bestselling ranges for many years as it offers many high-end features that the company developed for their Corsa and Pista ranges (basically the AGV premium models), which has then subsequently been passed down over time to their more affordable and entry level ranges – like the K3. You can expect to pick up a K3 for less than £200 / $260.
The K3 SV is the latest model which now adds a built-in sun visor, hence the ‘SV’ name. The AGV K3 range features some really impressive race helmets, with stunning replicas from the like sof Valentino Rossi, Marco Simoncelli, Guy Martin, and of course Andrea Iannone, all at reasonable pricing.
Description & Features:
The AGV K3 SV is an exciting addition to the street/road collection of AGV helmets. This is a helmet to suit many riders: from the first time biker who wants a quality lid from day one, through to the more mature biker who is interested in balancing safety and performance on a budget. At such a sensible price, the AGV K3 SV really is an impressive lid
The K-3 SV was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics.
Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational fluid dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet.
The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three customisable settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal.
The K-3 SV has been designed to accept the new integrated communication platform.
- 2 sizes of HIR-TH shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes; shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- Homologation: ECE 2205, DOT, JIS, NBR, AS/NZS
- Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front vents (3 at the front and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
- GT 2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
- Integrated removable Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant visor with tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liners
- Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Micrometrically adjustable strap retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Sizes XS- S- MS- ML – L- XL – XXL
Check out the video review of the AGV K3 SV helmet below:
Image gallery of the Andrea Iannone AGV K3 SV replica helmet:
Sadly this Andrea Iannone helmet design in the AGV K3 SV is reaching the end of its stock life, so it is getting harder and harder to track down. Check the links below for the best chance of locating one.
|You can also usually find stock from various sellers and prices from Amazon|
|You can also get stock from a variety of sellers on|