Now here is something that you don’t see everyday, an Aleix Espargaro MotoGP helmet replica! KYT seem to be really trying hard to associate their name much more firmly with performance and professional racing and in recent years they have been working much more with professional racers like Aleix Espargaro, Andrea Iannone, Xavier Simeon, Simone Corsi, and many others to get feedback and R&D to power their helmet development programs.
Aleix Espargaro switched from Shark helmets to KYT for the 2016 MotoGP season, and this is the replica that KYT are making available in their KYT Falcon range. And it looks beautiful.
The design was created by Starline Designers, and it features a bright yellow base on the front and sides and it then switches to a blue camouflage design that runs around the crown and rear of the helmet. The back features Espargaro’s race number ’41’ and Espargaro’s ‘Battery Energy Drink’ logo is positioned on the upper sides of the helmet giving it that authentic race look.
It’s nice to see this Aleix Esargaro MotoGP helmet replica on the market and KYT are doing race fans a real favour by making it available in their ‘Falcon’ range which is KYT’s entry level range – which means it is very affordable for a MotoGP race replica helmet. The KYT Falcon range can usually be picked up for around £125 / $172 / 152 Euros.
The KYT Falcon also comes with some nice features like an internal sun visor which is integrated into the helmet – a great feature that many helmet brands are starting to add to their helmet ranges that are designed for everyday use. The ‘Falcon’ also comes with an air pump system that allows the rider to inflate or deflate some of the interior padding to ensure a perfect and customised fit. For the price, the KYT Falcon is packed with great features like this which you would expect to pay more for from other brands.
Official description of the Aleix Espargaro KYT Falcon MotoGP helmet:
KYT is proud to present its FALCON full face helmet:
- Full face motorcycle helmet with a ADT-Advance shell made of injected thermoplastic for high resistance to impact
- 2 shell sizes to fit all body shapes. Polystyrene internal protection in two sizes (M and L)
- Clear standard visor, made of polycarbonate equipped with an anti-scratch and UV protection (for UV380 rays), Pinlock-ready (anti-fog film is sold separately)
- Quick-release visor without tools thanks to QVR system.
- Internal dual sun visor
- Inside fitted with Air Pump system with inflatable cushions to provide a perfect fit to your body shape
- Internal foam pads are removable and washable
- Cheek pads are available in various thicknesses for even more comfort (sold separately)
- Closure via a chinstrap with micro-metric buckle
- Approved according to ECE 22-05 (Europe) and DOT (America and Canada)
- Weight: 1550 g (+/- 50g)
KYT’s official video on the Falcon:
Image gallery of the Aleix Espargaro MotoGP Replica Helmet:
Price and availability:
Like we said, the good news is that this replica is pretty affordable – the KYT Falcon range can usually be picked up for around £125 / $172 / 152 Euro, making this one of the most affordable ways to get an official MotoGP race replica with incredible graphics. The bad news is that not a huge amount of online stockists carry the KYT range and any that you do find usually skew more towards European retailers (most good ones will ship worldwide anyway, so it’s not all bad. Check the inks below to see who is stocking and selling this gorgeous Aleix Espargaro MotoGP replica helmet.
Where to buy it:
|Get it from Motoin.de who carry stock. Based in Germany, they ship globally also. Recommended.|
|Get it from MADL.com, German based but ship globally.|
|You can also get stock from a variety of sellers on|